Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2021
Kia ora koutou katoa
The Annual General Meeting of the Home and Community Health Association will be held at 11.00am on Thursday 16 December 2021, via Zoom videoconference.
If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invitation.
'HomeSpace' HCHA Forum
A successful HomeSpace Forum was held on Wednesday 20 November 2019 at the Terrace Conference Centre, 114 The Terrace, Wellington.
This key forum featured current industry topics including:
- EY Report- ‘Recognising the Contribution of the Home & Community Support Sector to NZ’
- Reform of Vocational Education (RoVE)
- Progress towards a new HCSS service specification
- Whanaungatanga – walking the journey of cultural confidence to enhance Māori workforce development
- ‘Home and Community Sector- Workforce Health & Safety Report’
If you would like a copy of the presentations please email email@example.com
Thanks very much to our major sponsor Careerforce.